Premium Grain-Free Cool Feed For Pleasure and Performance Horses
Fizz Free with Equine Vit&Min is a cool, balanced complete horse feed, scientifically formulated to support optimal health and performance.
- Cool balanced feed gives your horse manageable energy
- Palatable pellets, suitable for ‘hot’ horses
- Natural oils & balanced minerals for brilliant coat shine
- Assists with weight gain & conditioning without the fizz
- Free from cereal grains & cereal by-products
- No added iron
- Prebiotics & probiotics promote digestion & gastric health
- Powerful anti-oxidants to aid muscle recovery & boost immunity
- May assist horses prone to tying-up
- Supports growth of healthy hooves
- Cooked to aid digestion.
About Fizz Free
Seasonal legumes, copra, linseed meal, hemp husks, full fat soybean meal, limestone, Equine Vit&Min Premium premix (with Saccharomyces cerevisiae live yeast probiotics), vitamin C, natural vitamin E, Yang prebiotics, Melofeed antioxidant (SOD), organic selenium.
|Digestible Energy||11 MJ/kg|
|Crude Protein||21 %|
|Crude Fat||7.6 %|
|Crude Fibre||16 %|
|Vitamin A||11,250 IU/kg|
|B1 Thiamine||210 mg/kg|
|B2 Riboflavin||14.4 mg/kg|
|Vitamin D||1500 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||660 IU/kg|
|B3 Niacin||30 mg/kg|
|B5 Panto||20 mg/kg|
|B6 Pyroxidine||4.5 mg/kg|
|B12 Cyanoc||23 mcg/kg|
|Vitamin C||1050 mg/kg|
|Vitamin K||1.5 mg/kg|
Feeding Guide (kg/day)
|Horse Body Weight||Resting/Spelling||Light Work||Moderate Work||Hard Work|
|250 kg||0.1 + EVM*||0.8 – 1.2||1.2 – 1.6||
As for moderate work then add extra calories from lupins, beet pulp (ulcer friendly) or cereal grains.
|450 kg||0.2 – 0.4 + EVM*||1.2 – 2.4||2.4 – 3.2|
|550 kg||0.5 – 0.8 + EVM*||1.6 – 3.2||3.2 – 4.0|
- Best fed damp.
- Introduce gradually over 10 to 14 days.
- Divide concentrate feeds into two or more smaller meals if feeding more than 0.5 kg per 100 kg of horse bodyweight per day.
- Feed in conjunction with at least 1% of horse’s bodyweight in forage (pasture, hay and/or chaff).
- Always provide clean, fresh water and access to loose, plain salt.
- Adjust the amount fed as required to maintain horse in healthy body condition. This feeding guide indicates the amount of feed needed to meet a horse’s vitamin and mineral requirements. When feeding smaller quantities, add an Equine Vit&Min powder or EVM Premium Balancer Pellets to avoid performance limiting vitamin and mineral deficiencies.
- Need help? Contact our team of expert nutritionists.
Want to see this product in your local stockfeed store or saddlery?
Complete our 2 minute product request form!
Can I Purchase Farmalogic Fizz Free Online?
Are you interested in stocking Fizz Free or purchasing in bulk? Send an email or phone Sharon on 0418 733 298.