Terms and Conditions for Purchases
Farmalogic.com.au is an online retail store operated by Farmalogic Pty Ltd for livestock and equine products. Farmalogic.com.au is designed to provide a convenient, and informative retail experience for consumers to purchase products essential for the health and well-being of their horses and livestock. Accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, farmalogic.com.au offers an easy and convenient method of ordering pet and livestock products online regardless of geographic location.
We want you to have a safe, pleasurable visit at farmalogic.com.au, so we have established the following terms and conditions to make clear what we expect from each other. By using farmalogic.com.au you agree to be bound by the following terms. Please read them carefully. In using farmalogic.com.au and in placing an order, you indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
All information contained on farmalogic.com.au is for informational purposes only and has no warranty whatsoever. Information and statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or ailment. No warranty is made that any information on or linked to this site is complete and/or accurate.
The information contained in this Site is not intended nor is it implied to be a substitute for professional veterinary advice or any information contained on or in any product packaging or labels.
This site is owned and operated by Farmalogic Pty Ltd. Unless otherwise specified, all material appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons and images, photographs, graphics, typefaces and other material (collectively “Content”) as well as the selection, assembly, and arrangement thereof is subject to applicable copyright laws. Copyright 2009, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without Farmalogic’s prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorised use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Disclaimer for use of Site
By using this site you agree that doing so is at your own risk. In no event will Farmalogic, its directors, officers, employees and representatives, third-party content providers or the like warrant that the site will be uninterrupted or error-free. In addition, Farmalogic do not make any warranty as to the results that may be attained from the use of the site, or use of the information or products provided through the site.
If, when using the Site you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we may suspend or terminate your registration and refuse any and all current and future use of the Site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and registration and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password and registration.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Farmalogic shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. Farmalogic shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled Farmalogic shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
As far as legally possible this Agreement, its terms and conditions and the use of farmalogic.com.au shall be governed by the laws in existence from time to time in Australia. Any claim relating to farmalogic.com.au, the services provided through farmalogic.com.au or the Content shall be governed by the laws of the state of Queensland and you agree to submit to having the matter dealt with in a court in Brisbane in the state of Queensland, Australia.
These terms are effective even if this Agreement is terminated by either party. Subject to applicable law, we reserve the right to suspend or deny, in our sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of farmalogic.com.au with or without notice.
You agree that any termination of your access to farmalogic.com.au may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your registration and all related information and files under your registration and bar any further access to such files or the Site.
Further, you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Site.
We accept Visa and MasterCard. There is no surcharge for using your credit card to make purchases with Farmalogic. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number – the address and phone number your credit card bank has on file for you. Incorrect information may cause a delay in processing your order. Your credit card will be billed upon placement of your order. In situations where ordered items are unavailable for dispatch within 5 days of receipt of your payment, you will be given the option of a refund for that item only or to have that item held on backorder for you and dispatched as soon as it becomes available. No additional shipping charges apply when orders are dispatched to customers from back order.
We accept payment through PayPal.
Bank Transfers, Money Orders, Cashier’s Cheques, Company Cheques and Personal Cheques
Farmalogic does not accept money orders, cashier’s cheques, personal cheques or company cheques. Farmalogic accepts orders paid by direct deposit to the bank account (details are given at checkout). Orders are processed upon clearance of funds. Farmalogic cannot guarantee the availability of a product by the time funds clear or payment is received.
Order Acceptance Policy
Your receipt of electronic or other forms of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Farmalogic reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. Farmalogic reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
Farmalogic dispatch the majority of both Australian and International orders via Australia Post or TransDirect courier networks. However, we reserve the right to utilise alternative forms of transport at our discretion. Delivery times can be up to 7 days within Australia (or more for some remote Australian locations) and up to 4 weeks for International addresses.
Shipping charges are displayed separately at checkout prior to any payment information being transmitted to Farmalogic.
Any import duties, customs duties or restrictions incurred by international customers are the responsibility of the customer and are beyond the control of Farmalogic. International customers are advised to check with the relevant authorities in their country before placing an order with Farmalogic.
Please allow 1 – 3 working days for dispatch of supplements. Because each saddlery item is handmade, the time from ordering to dispatch will be variable and you will be notified when your order is posted. We cannot guarantee delivery times.
All orders are sent without extra cover/insurance. Farmalogic does not take responsibility for loss, delay or damage in transit by postal/courier services. You may request insurance at your own cost by contacting site administration. If items are returned to us because you did not collect your parcel from the post office/depot for whatever reason you will have to pay postage again. Any return to sender parcels that we receive due to a customer entering an incorrect address during the ordering process will result in you paying for postage again.
Free Shipping Terms
Free shipping does not extend to international orders and may not apply to some regional or remote areas. In the case that free shipping does not apply, Farmalogic will contact the purchaser to offer a subsidised fee for freight.
Free shipping of items larger than 5 kg within Australia does not include all PO Boxes and does not include all areas of Tasmania, Western Australia, Northern Territory and some rural areas of Australia. If free shipping does not apply to you, we will contact you after you place your order to offer you a competitive subsidised freight charge. For all shipping inquiries please contact Sharon on 0418 733 298.
Farmalogic offer a 7 day money-back guarantee (less shipping costs) provided the goods are returned unopened in a saleable condition and are unused, in the original undamaged box/bucket/sachet including all original packing and inclusions. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of AUD$10 or 15% (whichever is the greater) and replacement cost, or refuse the return of items that are returned incomplete, opened or damaged in any way. The purchaser is required to pay all shipping costs incurred in returning items to Farmalogic except in instances where the goods arrived faulty or the incorrect product was shipped by Farmalogic.
To arrange for the return of any item please contact us to arrange a RA (Return Authorisation) Number and to obtain the return shipping address. No responsibility will be taken for goods returned without an RA number. RA Numbers will only be issued where contact is made within 7 days of receipt of the item from Farmalogic.
All goods returned to Farmalogic will be inspected upon their return and in the case of faulty products, a replacement product will be sent at the expense of Farmalogic or a refund issued to the customer’s credit card or a gift voucher issued for the same amount according to the customers instructions.
In the case of non-faulty goods returned to Farmalogic, we reserve the right to deduct the standard restocking fee from any refund issued, or to return the goods to the customer at the customer’s expense.
Competition Terms and Conditions
Equine Vit&Min Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions – Competition Entry Rules
1. Entry and other instructions contained within this promotion form part of these terms and conditions. By participating in this promotion entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Employees, directors, officers, management and immediate families of Farmalogic are ineligible to enter. Immediate family is deemed to be siblings, parents, children, and family living under the same roof.
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia.
4. Prize details and Competition period are displayed on post advertising the promotion.
5a. How to enter: To enter, readers must fully carry out entry instructions provided on the Entry Form during the promotional period to register for the draw. Only one (1) entry per person allowed. Any entrant found entering more than once will be disqualified. Winners will be announced on our Facebook Timeline and will be contacted by email. We suggest that entrants “Like” the Facebook Page/EquineVitMin and “Follow” and “Turn Notifications On” to increase the liklihood that Facebook will display the winner announcement in their News Feed.
5b. Where entry is through submission of a photo, the entrant gives consent to the use of their image for product promotional purposes, without compensation.
6. Winners must take the prizes as offered. Product will be shipped to the winner’s address or may be collected. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner consent to the use of their image for promotional purposes associated with the promotion, without compensation. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical state to be able to safely participate (or continue to participate) in the prize.
7. Prizes or any unused portion of a prize are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
8. The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, stolen or misdirected prizes.
9. Any change in the value of the prizes between the publishing date and the date prizes are claimed is not the responsibility of the promoter/s. Where any prize is unavailable for anyreason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal value.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondencewill be entered into.
11. Neither the Promoter, the company providing the prize or associated bodies will be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in relation to this promotion or the acceptance of any prizes (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence). The winners release the Promoter, the company providing the prize and associated bodies from any and all causes of action, losses, liability, damage, expense (including legal expenses) cost or charge suffered, sustained or in any way incurred by the winner as a result of any loss or damage to any physical property of the winner, or any injury to or death of any person arising out of, or related to, or in any way connected with the Promoters or the prize. All contestants release from the company providing the prize, associated bodies,and Farmalogic (ACN/ARBN 601 753 664), against all liability, cost, loss or expense arisingout of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act oromission or otherwise.
12. All entries become the property of the Promoter and maybe retained for up to 12 months. All entries will be entered into a database and the Promoter may use the entrants’ names and addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
13. The winner agrees to participate in any news media activities surrounding the promotion.The Promoter is Farmalogic (ACN/ARBN 601 753 664).
14. Privacy Statement: Your personal details will not be sold or disclosed to any other parties or service providers.