Join our Ambassador Team!
Farmalogic Ambassadors are a talented, friendly and enthusiastic team of competitors, coaches, trainers and breeders covering many equestrian disciplines. They represent Farmalogic in the public eye so we value their excellent sportsmanship, fantastic horsemanship and the way they lead by example with shining healthy horses to demonstrate the benefits of correct horse nutrition.
We are seeking to expand our team with some highly qualified new members. Minimum level requirements for various disciplines are as follows:
- Dressage & Pony Dressage – Advanced level or higher
- Eventing – 2* level or higher
- Show Jumping – 1.20m level or higher
- Reining – Pro or Open level
- Campdrafters – Open horse/rider
- Barrel racers – 2D level or higher
- Show Horse/Show Hunter – Royal champion or equivalent
- Cutting – Pro or Open level
- Working Equitation – Debutante F level or higher
- Vaulting squad – State Champion level
- Racehorse Trainers – both Gallopers & Harness
- Endurance – Multiple 160km completions
- Breed showing – State Champion or equivalent
- Carriage Driving – State Champion or equivalent
- Western Pleasure – State Champion or equivalent
- Polo or Polocrosse – State representative
- Other – State or National success
Ambassador benefits begin with a 10% rebate on purchases of Equine Vit&Min and Farmalogic products for private use (and yes, we do require our Ambassador Team to use our products!). They have priority access to free diet analyses for their horses conducted by our university qualified equine nutritionists. An escalating scale of benefits will be offered to our highest performing trainers/riders/studs over time and at our discretion. Promotional clothing/badges, other items and written materials will be available to Farmalogic Ambassadors periodically and at our discretion.
Applications to join the Farmalogic Ambassador Program are currently CLOSED.